Melissa has a degree in Counseling, is a Certified Dementia Care Practitioner and a Certified Life Coach, with a focus on 'Resilience Coaching' for seniors and their caregivers, who may be struggling with various challenges related to 'Aging Well'. Melissa also holds a certification in both 'Senior Fitness' and 'Nutrition Education'.
Diann Bertalan brings a wealth of information to BrainFlex, which she has obtained through extensive research on brain healthy activities that stimulate various parts of the brain. She has an enormous passion for the proactive approach to living well and she shares that passion with each BrainFlex® member.
Working together to provide a proactive approach to brain health through an organized program that incorporates socialization, exercise, brain training and brain healthy nutrition, which will help the seniors in our community age well while also maintaining and/or improving their brain health.
Our Core Values
- Be customer service focused – “What matters to them, matters to us”
- Be honest in ALL matters
- Be positive with a teachable attitude
- Be committed to on-going personal and professional development
- Be effective and thorough with all communication
- Do more than what is expected
- Never forget the "WHY" behind "WHAT" you do
- Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
The information provided is for general informational purposes only and is not intended to be medical advice or a substitute for professional health care. You should consult an appropriate health care professional for your specific needs and to determine whether making a lifestyle change or decision based on this information is appropriate for you.